Property listings with a flexible commission scale.
Sellers have different needs and expectations. Not one single commission schedule and marketing plan will appeal to every Seller, nor suit their needs.
The property type dictates the marketing plan you need. Selling a home is very different than selling a duplex or a multi family unit. Selling a condominium will have a completely different set of challenges. Marketing a commercial or investment property is vastly different than marketing a single family home. Properties can be as diverse as the owners. Each must have it''s own personal marketing plan targeting a specific group of qualified and eligible Buyers.
Location dictates the approach taken in developing a custom marketing plan to sell a home. Buyers looking for homes in Fond du Lac may have shopping habits quite different than those in Sheboygan, Cedar Grove or Plymouth. Some cities such as West Bend and Muskego have requirements that need to be fulfilled before a house is sold.
Market conditions vary. A home for sale in certain areas of Oak Creek and Franklin may face difficult challenges caused by economic situations beyond our control. These conditions vary from neighborhood to neighborhood. Some areas in Franklin are very stable and predictable. Sections of Oak Creek are very volatile with fluctuating prices. Areas such as Sheboygan, Cedar Grove and Muskego have seen a period of minor price increases while small sections of Fond du Lac have experienced drastic price reductions. Viewing a report based on actual market conditions during the sale period of the home will tell you exactly what the market conditions are and what actions need to be taken.
Price and condition are other factors that need to be considered.
Before a commission can be agreed upon between a Seller and a Broker the parties need to schedule a meeting. The property and market conditions need to be reviewed by both parties and a marketing plan needs to be established. A number of options need to be discussed, considered. And agreed upon.
Information is power in the Real Estate market. It can save you time and money. Consider all of the options before making a decision.
Here is a list of services to consider:
- Review current market conditions in your area
- Determine a sale price
- Review suggestions on how to prepare your property for all future showings
- Answer your questions concerning marketing, advertising, commissions, contracts and any other issues
- Supply you with a detailed estimate of selling costs and proceeds
- Property photos inside and outside
- Room measurements
- Specification sheets
- MLS listing
- Yard sign
- Lock box
- Showing registration and follow up
- Qualify potential buyers
- Open Houses
- Full Color ad in the Real Estate Book
- Internet promotion
- Virtual tour
Here is a brief list of services you will receive after a Listing Contract is signed.
- Marketing your property
- Providing you with monthly marketing reports.
- Present all Offers to Purchase made on your property.
- Counsel you on all of the offers and negotiate the best possible price for you.
- Negotiate and follow through with all the major contingencies that your Offer may contain.
- Follow-up on closing procedures and title processing.
- Guide you through the closing process.
- Assist you in finding a new home.
- Contact a cooperating Broker, if you are moving to a new area.
- Coordinate the sale of your property with the purchase of your new home.
5 REASONS A PROPERTY SELLS
5. Agent You Select